This will be our 12th season!!!We are located directly across from the Grower's Market in downtown Grants Pass on 5th street between E and F. We are a hand crafted only market. Each item must be made by you or a direct family member. We are open every Saturday starting in May and closing the last Saturday of October weather permitting. The Market runs from 9am to 1pm.
2 ways to participate:
Permanent vendors are expected to attend each Saturday. There is a one time fee which ensures you a spot every Saturday. We try to keep you in the same spot so people can easily find you, but due to cancellations sometimes you may be moved. Always check the vendor map on Fridays. The booth fee is $20.00 each Saturday. Spots are limited and we do expect a lot of applications this year. Booth fee will be required if less than 24 hour notice is given for absences.
Rotating vendors help fill in spaces when needed and cycled through 2 open spaces dedicated to these vendors throughout the season. You are asked to contact us on Monday's and Friday's to see if we have open spots. There is no guarantee of a spot. The fee is $30.00 for rotating vendors on the day's they participate.
Spots are 10x10
Load and unload.
You may unload between 6:30 am and 8 am Saturday mornings. NO cars allowed in after 8am. You enter the market off E street, find your booth number on the curb pull to side unload quickly, and exit via F Street (vendor map is updated Friday nights, but can be altered on Saturdays due to no shows, and can be found here at this site when market opens) You must unload vehicle and Park before setting up. Parking is in the Juror parking lot off 5th street between D and E street. No vendor parking on side streets around our market nor the Growers Market. You must park in the Juror parking lot unless you are disabled with a parking permit. When it's time to leave, you must have everything packed up and ready to place in vehicle including the canopy, DO NOT MOVE THE BARRICADES! Once the majority of people have left the market, the barricades will be moved for you to pull in. No early tear downs. The market closes to people at 1, booths must remain open and no signs of closing up until that time. This has been a huge problem and will not be tolerated this season.
General Vendor guidelines
1. Insurance is your responsibility. GPMM is not responsible for any loss or damages. GPMM is not responsible for any injuries that may occur in your space.
2. Children are discouraged from attending. This is a business. If you have no choice, they must remain in your booth, under your supervision at all times, and not bother the vendors around you. GPMM is not responsible for any damages, losses, or injuries to your children, or that they may cause.
3. No smoking or drinking in the market
4. No music. This is distracting to other vendors.
5. Sadly, no pets. Service animals only.
6. All displays, merchandise, and people must fit in the 10x10 space. We are not allowed to sit on or store items on the sidewalk behind you.
Are you ready to participate? Apply today!